By Linwood Wickett

By Linwood Wickett

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bird's Eye Reflections


As I look at my back yard bird pictures, I am reminded of an old song. (Yes, I am kindah old!) The words go something like” “I was looking back to see if you were looking back at me…” Okay, okay, you won’t find the song on the heavy metal juke box, nor on the cable rap channel. You may find it on an old Lawrence Welk rerun.
But I digress. We noticed in the eyes of the birds, the reflection of our family room window. I suppose, if you could look between the pixels, you would see me warming up the NH winter with my window open and my finger on the shutter button.
The first of 3 photos is a cardinal. The second is of two bluebirds. The third is of a brown back, long tailed, seed stealer. Check the eyes real close.

As they say in the nut house, cashew later!
Linwood Wickett






No comments:

Post a Comment